East Central Regional Recorder's Meeting - April 14, 2021
Submitted by Stephen Balke, General Grand Recorder, Cryptic Masons International
Cryptic Masons International Collar
Photo Credit; MIC John Bridegroom
On April 14, a conference call was held with the East Central Regional Recorders. A summary of the call is below.
- MIC David Ulrich - Car accident - getting out of the hospital tonight or tomorrow.
- MIPGM Charlie Horton - Passed March 17, 2021
- Indiana is open - MWGM opened with protocols.
- Degree work.
- Grand Sessions
- April 22-23, 2021
- Banquet on Friday night
- Tom Taylor representing.
- RIC Jerry Bell, Grand Marshal passed from cancer.
- Over 70% of those over 60 are vaccinated.
- MIGM -
- Meeting in person or virtually - not Hybrid.
- Stressing communications - telephone, email, regular mail.
- Degrees - not too many Candidates
- Some Councils are refusing to meet.
- Royal Arch can now confer all degrees.
- Concerned with lack of habit of meeting.
- Education - Leadership, Ritual, Parliamentarians.
- Grand Assembly
- October 3-5, 2021
- Mason, OH
- School for Recorders last month.
- Conference last month.
General Grand Council
- Help your Lodge get into the Community
- Youth Advocate Award
- First Responder Award
- Grand Recorders/Treasurers Conference Friday 9:00 AM
- CMMRF - Friday Afternoon
- Dr. Michael Murphy speaking
- Future goals review.
- Session 1 General Grand Triennial Assembly
- $50K Challenge goal for April 1, 2021 - Previous high was 37K.
- March 31, 2021 - OVER $75K
- Special program at IU - in process - target amount for a purpose.