Southeast Regional Recorder's Meeting - March 10, 2021
Submitted by Stephen Balke, General Grand Recorder, Cryptic Masons International
Cryptic Masons International Collar
Photo Credit; MIC John Bridegroom
On March 10, a conference call was held with the Southeast Regional Recorders. A summary of the call is below.
- CMMRF - Fundraising focus with meetings with Councils.
- Open for meetings - Social Distancing and masks - no issue if people are uncomfortable.
- Festivals are ongoing and trying to catch up.
- Whoever produces the most Candidates - Council gets a $300 bonus gift to charity.
- Kroger gifts - seeing if can facilitate direct contributions as well
- Sessions went well - planned for February 2021.
- Annual Sessions
- May 16-19 - In-person - FLA YORK RITE MASONS ONLY.
- Festivals ongoing - in-person.
- 33 new Companions
- Commandery next weekend 42 new Sir Knights/33 new Sir Knights (2 Conclaves)
- Meetings are ongoing and in person. Masks and social distancing are enforced - food up to the individual body.
- Recently opened Commanderies to Phase I
- Chapter/Council - recommending social distancing
- MWGM - no degree work.
- Waiting on the Governor of Georgia to relax the laws for COVID.
- Festival April 17, 2021, Postponed (Marietta).
- Macon, GA; Grand Chapter Building
- All three
- May 3, 2021 - Business Session - GA YORK RITE MASONS ONLY
- May 15, 2021 - Memorial, Awards and Officer Installation
- No Side/Chair degrees.
- Actively adopted Zoom - meetings 4-5 times a week across bodies.
- New website - revamped for UI and friendliness - Blue Lodge centric
- Annual Sessions -
- Zoom -
- May 22, 2021
- Registration etc. forthcoming
- Meetings ongoing
- Social distancing and masks - up to local leadership.
- Ronald L. Thomas Ritual Award Form
- Working into regular Festivals - some very active, some coming on board.
- Annual Sessions
- Virtual Session Zoom
- Monday, March 22, 2021
- In-person - 2022 - Clemmons, NC; Village Inn Events Center
- March 20-22, 2022
- As of Monday -
- Commandery - Phase 1B - In-person meetings
- Chapter and Council are active.
- April 17th - Salisbury, NC (All three bodies)
- Festivals are going on for Council.
- Summer Assembly - TBD, likely not to happen due to timing & venues.
- 2022 - Time Capsule
- Will be opened.
- Send in small memories for the time capsule.
- 50,000.00 Matching until April 1, 2021
- Working to inform the Craft.
General Grand Council
- Rolling out a convergence platform on OneNote.
- Working with getting communication up with all Grand Councils and Subordinate Councils.
- Dates for the 1st Triennial Meeting
- August 13-14, 2021 - Minneapolis, MN
- First Day - Education, Training, CMMRF, etc.
- GG Assembly - Constitution & Bylaws Changes, Grand and Subordinate Charters
- GEKT has been the epitome of York Rite Cooperation. Essentially hosting us.
- Registrations will be one - the GEKT will have a registration, ours will be a part of it.
- Registrations should be available in early March.
- Education speaker for GEKT on Sunday.