East Central Regional Recorder's Meeting - December 9, 2020
Submitted by Stephen Balke, General Grand Recorder, Cryptic Masons International
Cryptic Masons International Collar
Photo Credit; MIC John Bridegroom
On December 9, 2020, a conference call was held with the East Central Regional Recorders. A summary of the call is below.
Invocation: Corey Curtiss
General Grand Council
- New First Responder Recognition template to include other Masonic organizations as the sponsoring organizations.
- First Responders include any healthcare professional during the Pandemic.
East Central Regional
- Planned for virtual Regional Meeting (still hoping for in-person).
- March 12-13, 2021
- Just sent donations to CMMRF.
- $43K + Check
- Meeting - following the MWGM regulations - meeting in person or virtual according to the needs of the Council.
- David Ulrich, MIPGM coming aboard as Assistant Grand Recorder
- Taking advantage of people having time to serve with prior leadership experience.
- Using officers for tasks and appointing separate Arch Officers.
- EOY - Annual Returns
- GW National Masonic Memorial - Looking at establishing a relationship.
- An honorarium will go help with the GW NMN.
- Proceedings available online - Working to get everything together and have a complete history online.
- Grand Council has a strategic plan - leading all Councils to have the same.
- Give a planned value for their membership - a unique Cryptic experience.
- Plan social and educational activities
- Help Lodges and Chapters
- Application to everyday lives.
- Corey Curtiss - Article on tools and path for strategic plans for Councils.